Thursday, February 26, 2009

Attack Of The Girls

Every Saturday I have a basketball game. There is a hallway that goes beside the gym. There were some girls playing in the hallway. When I started walking toward the hallway the girls would not let me in the hallway. So I stept in the hallway then they started chasing me! When they were done chasing me I went back and they started chasing me again!! After they were done chasing me 5 times,my coach stoped them!!! THANK YOU COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! Yay for coaches! Stay away from those girls! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hud Man,
    Those girls can't chase you if you don't run. Although, I recommend running. Just good practice for your next basketball game. Your best girl lives in Greenville.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what you get for being a DUKE fan. Those Tarheel girls will get you!!

    ReplyDelete