Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Two Christmases

This year for christmas we went to my grandparents. We go to our mountainhouse usaly but this year we went to their house because the mountainhouse was 30 degrees in the house! What I got was a shirt that had the Tree Stooges on it and I also got a romotecontrol camero and then I got a kreoke machine that came with a christmas cd. That was christmas number one. Now lets get to number two. Number two is on christmas day!!! What I got was lots of legos. It was so much that there were probaly more than 3 milloin peices in all!!!!! Then I got a really cool jersey. I got a book and a football. I can't remember anything esle. I will make sure that I tell you about my christmases next year.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed all the gifts this year. Hope that you will live with thanksgiving in your heart! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very fun time! 3 million legos!! What in the world are you going to do with that many legos??

    ReplyDelete